Corporate Restructuring Lawyer in Westchester County
Don’t Wait to Get Help, Call (914) 827-5238 Today. Serving the Southern & Eastern Districts of New York
When a business or corporation is financially distressed and files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, it must undergo a court-supervised restructuring. Bronson Law Offices, P.C. offers top-notch legal representation for corporate and business reorganizations and insolvency-related matters. We have a stellar reputation for providing clients throughout Westchester County with innovative solutions to enhance value, minimize costs, and properly position themselves for the future.
Out-of-Court Restructuring Services
We provide the following services for clients who want to avoid the hassle of filing for bankruptcy and going to court:
- In-depth analysis of the corporation to determine the feasibility of avoiding bankruptcy
- Determining the litigation and liquidity status and whether there are sufficient funds to keep the business afloat while it is restructured
- Identifying red flags in the entity’s operations
- Collaborative strategies with financial advisers for dealing with the debt crisis
- Creditor negotiations
Court-Supervised Restructuring Services
If you decide that Chapter 11 bankruptcy is the best option for your company, then we can assist you with:
- Drafting a detailed communication plan to present to regulators, shareholders, employees, vendors, and clients
- Securing financing
- Managing your team and collaborating with financial advisers to decide what’s essential to the business
- Establishing the company’s new vision
- Choosing the right exit strategy
Can Small Businesses Restructure Under Chapter 11?
The Bankruptcy Code has special provisions for a Chapter 11 proceeding filed by a “small business debtor.” A person or entity is considered a small business debtor if they are engaged in business or other commercial activities and their debt doesn't exceed $2,725,625 in total noncontingent liquidated secured and unsecured debts. It is important to note that there are additional reporting requirements for small businesses that aren’t found in other Chapter 11 cases. From preparing balance sheets and cash flow statements to proposing the Chapter 11 plan, we have the resources and skills that you need to navigate the legal process with confidence.
Bronson Law Offices, P.C. uses customized legal strategies to guide business clients through the reorganization process. Call (914) 827-5238 today to schedule your case consultation with our legal team to discuss your situation.
Amazing Legal Team
Attorney Bronson and his team are compassionate, professional and communicate in a way that makes any complicated legal process easy to understand.
Service Available in Spanish
Working with clients in the language that makes them feel the most comfortable.
Smoothly consulting and navigating clients through Bankruptcy, Debt Relief, Creditor Harassment, Foreclosure, or Tax issues.
Specializing in Businesses
Highly experienced in navigating the complicated process of Business Bankruptcy, Corporate Restructuring & Asset Protection.